22 Aralık 2012 Cumartesi

JAZZ CLUB 94

       JAZZ CLUB  94 

1.Beata Przybytek - I'm Gonna Rock You (3:00)
2.Re jazz feat Nekta - It's All Good (3:09)
3.Alcione - Duas faces (5:01)
4.Argelis Lewis - Wanting Him (4:12)
5.Simone Kopmajer - I'm Yours (3:48)
6.Venissa Santi - Convergencia (5:03)
7.Johanna Grussner - I'm Old Fashioned (4:13)
8.Al Somma - Walkin' My Baby Back Home (2:21)
9.4 to the Bar - Vole (Fly Away) (4:57)
10.Callie Cardamon - Let's Do It (2:26)
11.Thomas Dobly - I Scare Myself (5:32)
12.Jay Patten - True and Tried (4:11)
13.Karen Souza - Paris (3:44)
14.Alcione - Estate (3:17)
15.Beata Przybytek - Take A Nap (4:28)
16.Bill Cantos - Do I Ever (5:03)
17.Callie Cardamon - Dream A Little Dream (3:15)
18.Jakki Ford - The Island (2:51)
19.Re jazz feat Mediha - Wonders of the World (5:09)
20.Simone Kopmajer - Way Back Into Love (2:51)
                               TOTAL TIME : 78;30
         www.acproduc.blogspot.com

Hiç yorum yok:

CLUB COVER 124

     CLUB COVER 124 1.Deepjack, Mr Nu - Crush (Liva K, Maxim Kurtys Remix) (6:53) 2.Tommy Mousso - Uptown Funk (Workout Mix 2015) (6:03) ...