8 Kasım 2013 Cuma

CLUB DJ’S EDITION 352

  CLUB DJ’S EDITION 352


1. Tapesh, Sammy W, Alex E - When I Rock(Original Mix) (6:56)
2. Mark Mansion, Ivan Deyanov, Diva Vocal - I'm Music (5:18)
3. Sharam Jey, Sammy W & Alex E - SWAG! (7:12)
4. Marlon Hoffstadt, Dansson - Shake That (Original Mix) (6:50)
5. Marcus Knight, Mr V - Love So Strong(Shifted Up Mix) (7:21)
6. Citizen Kain, Mister K - I Wanna (Kolombo Remix) (5:44)
7. Alok & Icy Sasaki - Snoop Sings (Original Mix) (8:07)
8. Jamie Lewis - Cookys 3 5 (Jamie Lewis Re Twisted) (9:02)
9. Mousse T , Boris Jennings
                          Brother On the Run (Chris Minus Remix) (6:10)
10. Dutchican Soul - Get On Down (Yogi, Husky's Remix) (5:50)
11. Jack Jamming - The Coral Island (DJ Kone Remix) (6:41)
12. James Curd & Morgan Phalen - So Bad (Larse mix) (5:25)

       www.acproduc.blogspot.com

Hiç yorum yok:

CLUB COVER 124

     CLUB COVER 124 1.Deepjack, Mr Nu - Crush (Liva K, Maxim Kurtys Remix) (6:53) 2.Tommy Mousso - Uptown Funk (Workout Mix 2015) (6:03) ...