19 Ocak 2015 Pazartesi

CLUB COVER 102

     CLUB COVER 102

1.Jamiroquai - Love Foolosophy (Acoustic Version) (4:31)
2.Andre Sarbib - Creep (3:11)
3.Gabrielle Chiararo - I Say A Little Prayer For You (2:22)
4.Putsch - Comme d'habitude (4:21)
5.Victor Peixiero - In The Air Tonight (5:12)
6.Diana Martinez - You Gotta Be (4:24)
7.Point of View - Enter Sandman (3:27)
8.Valeria Sattamini - La fille d'Ipanema (3:16)
9.Lilian Raquel - I Will Survive (3:44)
10.Argentina Chill Out Social Club - Wish You Were Here (3:39)
11.Daniel Boaventura - Cry to Me (3:46)
12.Nova Jazzers Feat Daniela - Baby One More Time (3:59)
13.Costa Azul Quartet Feat Stephenie - Don't Speak (4:32)
14.Bossanatics, Ana Costa & Barry Gibb - Night Fever (3:53)
15.The Lost fingers - (I just) Died in Your Arms Tonight (4:42)
16.Lounge Cafe - Happy (3:14)
17.Resaid - Freed from Desire (3:10)
18.Space Afro & Miko - Le Freak (3:19)
19.Ximena Herrera - Tears in Heaven (5:18)
20.Heather Ramsey - Mas Que Nada (3:45)
        www.acproduc.blogspot.com

Hiç yorum yok:

CLUB COVER 124

     CLUB COVER 124 1.Deepjack, Mr Nu - Crush (Liva K, Maxim Kurtys Remix) (6:53) 2.Tommy Mousso - Uptown Funk (Workout Mix 2015) (6:03) ...